Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!
Today I will be sharing with you guys a very popular dish in Cantonese restaurants that is sweet and crunchy!
Everyone will be so impressed if you make this for dinner tomorrow!! >_^
I made this a little different than the restaurants, the restaurants usually glaze the walnuts where as I like to make candied walnuts instead, that's just a personal preference.
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
To make the candied walnut:
1/2 cup of walnut halves
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of water
To make the shrimp:
1 pound of peeled & deveined shrimp
1/2 cup of corn starch
2 cups of vegetable oil
To make the sauce:
3 tbsp of mayo
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp of condense milk
1tbsp of lemon juice
and 1 - 2 cups of broccoli
1. Boil the broccoli and set it aside.
2. Peel and devein your shrimps; whisk up the egg and pour it over the shrimps.
3. In a pot, put the sugar and water in and cook for 3 minutes and turn the heat down to medium low, and put in the walnuts and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
4. Coat all the shrimps with corn starch and fried on the pre-heated oil on HIGH HEAT for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Take them out and rest them on a plate with some paper towels.
6. Combine the mayo, condense milk, honey and lemon juice together to make the sauce.
7. Mix the sauce and shrimp to make sure all the shrimps are coated with the sauce.
8. Assemble!! Have fun with it!
Here is the video instruction!
We are done!
LOOK AT THAT!!!! We did it!! ＼（＾▽＾）／
That was easy peasy right?
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶
Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time!
Have Fun & Be Inspired!