Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!
Today I will be sharing with you guys a super easy dessert that takes less than 10 minutes to make ... it is called Coconut Milk Pudding (椰奶布丁).
This is a very smooth and delicious.
Doesn't this look so cute!! <3 <3
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
4/5 (200ml) of coconut milk
a less than 1/2 cup of sugar
1 egg white
2 tablespoons of gelatin powder
1. Whisk the egg white a little, and set it aside.
2. Put all the wet ingredients in a pot on medium low heat, stir in the sugar to dissolve.
3. Add the egg white that you whisked up earlier and stir to combine.
4. Remove the pot from the heat, then add in the gelatin powder.
5. Stir everything until all sugar and gelatin powder are dissolved.
6. Transfer into nice cube maker or moulds, then leave in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
Here is the video instruction!
We are done!
Make this cute and delicious pudding with kids! They will love it! ＼（＾▽＾）／
That was easy peasy right?
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶
Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time!
Have Fun & Be Inspired!