Pages

Sep 17, 2014

Mixed Berry Milkshake 莓子奶昔 (Dessert 321)

Hello everyone!
Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!

Today I will be sharing with you guys, my favorite milkshake of all times ...
MIXED BERRY MILKSHAKE!

It's super easy and soooooo delicious!!

Here is a video I made to show you guys how I like to make the refreshing, delicious, addicting
milkshake!!!

Here are the ingredients that you will need:


1 Banana
1 Cup of mix berries
1 Cup of milk
1 scoop of ice cream

And here is how:



Now you can make this delicious milkshake everyday, for the rest of the summer!! \(^▽^)/

That was easy peasy right? 
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time! 
Have Fun & Be Inspired!

Love, 
Vicky 




No comments:

Post a Comment