Pages

Sep 21, 2014

Stir-fried Eggs with Tomatoes 番茄炒蛋 ( Chinese Food 321)

Hello everyone!
Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!

Today I will be sharing with you guys, one of the most popular Chinese dishes ...
Stir-fried Eggs with Tomatoes (番茄炒蛋)!



This is the FIRST dish I learned from my grandmother. I was not allowed in the kitchen since my grandma thought it was a "dangerous" place for kids. But I loved the dish so much, I begged her to teach me how to make it, so I would stand on a little chair to make this dish for my family.

I figured videos are easier to follow for you guys, so I made another video!!

Here are the ingredients that you will need:




2 Tomatoes
2 Eggs
1/2 cup of water
1 teaspoon of soysauce
1 table spoon of salt & sugar
1 long green onion



1. Put the heat up on high, scramble the eggs and put it aside
2. On high heat, add a little bit more oil, and put the white part of the green onions in
3. After 30 seconds put the tomatoes in and stir for one minute
4. Add the sugar, salt and soy-sauce and stir around for another minute
5. Add in the egg
6. Add water, wait for water to boil, then turn the heat down to medium/low
7. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
8. Then add in the green onions.





And in 


3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

We are done!




Now you can make this dish for your friends and family! Everyone is going to be super impressed!  \(^▽^)/


That was easy peasy right? 
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time! 
Have Fun & Be Inspired!

Love, 

Vicky 

1 comment:

  1. this article, it was really informative yammy and testy your receipe, I’ll be looking forward for your next Kathi roll online order

    ReplyDelete