Pages

Feb 4, 2015

"Hey, how was Paint Nite?"

Hello everyone, welcome to EasyPeasy 321~~

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Paint Nite, but still wondering if it's worth going, and how is it run etc, etc. Today, I'm going to share with you my Paint Nite experience!

First of all, I would like to start by saying, we had a lot of fun!! (^____^)
If you don't already know, Paint Nite is an event where anyone, with or without any painting experience can go, have some drinks and paint like a pro!!
:: NOTE: You must be 21+ to participate at their events!

Me, Mr.Man and a friend of ours were browsing through Livingsocial and Groupon to see if there were anything that was interesting for us to try! And we came across Paint Nite, so we decided, hey, why not? This was going to be our first time painting EVER!

After getting the deal, we browsed through the Paint Nite website to find the painting that we wanted to do. On the website, they have a great feature for you to filter either by the date, venue or the painting that you like! They also give you a star rating for the painting to show you exactly how difficult it is going to be.

One day before the event, I received an e-mail saying the venue of the event had been changed, and that it had to be help somewhere else, which I didn't care much about.

On the day of the event, it was pouring, (not a good thing) we arrived at the venue, honestly, it's not the best place ever, but whatever, I was there to be creative, so that didn't bother me much! The instructor was a funny lady who patiently guided us through the whole process, You literally get a STEP BY STEP tutorial on how to paint the painting that you picked. The instructor was very helpful and encouraging.

The whole painting process took around 2 hours, and by the time we were done, I was sooo amazed by what I had done!! It was sooooooo good!!! *tears of joy*

Doesn't this look nice???

When we were done, it was still pouring outside, how can we bring the painting home?!?!?!?! It is going to wash off! So I held my painting carefully in the rain, hoping that it does not wash off, when I got home, the corners were a little wet, and some parts had water running down, *sad*

So, overall, I would say that it is definitely a fun experience.
I would recommend this for a Girls Night Out, Birthday Party, Date or family bonding.

Let me know if you guys are going to give it a try!!

Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time! 
Have Fun & Be Inspired! \(^▽^)/

Love,
Vicky 

No comments:

Post a Comment