Pages

Feb 10, 2015

Chocolate, Rainbow cake or rainbow cookies??

Hello everyone, welcome to EasyPeasy 321!!
What are you planning on doing for Valentine's Day??

I have an idea! Why not make something special for your love ones and yourself??

I want to take this time to introduce to you guys one of my favorite blogger, youtuber of all times: Eugenie Kitchen.

She has some super creative ideas when it comes to cooking and baking. The main reason why I like her so much is, besides the fact that she is amazing at what she does, is that, she is such a sweet person, she is so personable.
There are several recipes that she shared on her blog that would be absolutely perfect for the occasion!!

Her videos are so easy to follow, and so pretty and simple! <3
Most important of all, they are so much fun to watch!!
You can just click on the names of the desserts to go directly to her website for the recipes!
I guarantee that you will love her!!
Here are some that I really really love.

*Disclaimmer: All photos in this post are taken from Eugenie Kitchen's blog.



(A.K.A Eugenie Cookies)

How cute are these?!?!?!?!?




I wouldn't mind waking up to these lovely yummies!




(A.K.A. Eugenie Cake)

SURPRISE!! Here's a rainbow heart for you! <3



Who can say no to Nutella??



What's Valentine's Day without chocolates??



There are just so many more recipes that are easy to follow and enjoyable to watch!
Let me know how quickly you fell in love with her!!!

Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time...
Have fun & Be Inspired! \(^▽^)/

Love,
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment