Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!
Today I will be sharing with you guys a very simple basic white sauce recipe that is great for spaghetti, pasta and much more!!!
This great recipe is inspired by one of my favorite youtuber of all times: Eugenie Kitchen!
It is so easy and it tastes soooo good!
You can add some bacon and cheddar cheese to make Mac and Cheese!!
I make this dish all the time for my younger cousins, they love it so much that my aunts have all been asking me for the recipe!
How much better does it get? Only 3 ingredients!! ٩(˘◡˘)۶
Let's get started!!
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
1-2 teaspoons of salt/ pepper
- Pre-heat the pan on high, then bring the heat down to low, add the butter and let it melt.
- When the butter has completely melted, add all the four and mix to combine
- Mix until everything is smooth and then start to add milk little by little
- When the mixture is well combined, add salt and pepper
- Taste the sauce, see if any more salt or pepper is needed.
- Let the sauce sit on low for another minute
- And in 3...2..1. IT'S DONE!!
Here is the video Instruction
We are done!
That was easy peasy right?? (^___^)
This delicious dish will be good for 2 - 3 day when you store in a air tight container in the refrigerator. Make this tomorrow night, and you will have your dinner ready for the next few days!! This takes less than half an hour to make, SHHH... don't tell anyone how easy this is, because no one will believe you!!
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶
Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time!
Have Fun & Be Inspired!