Welcome to Easy Peasy!!!
Today I will be sharing with you guys a very delicious and simple meat sauce recipe!
This is a great meat sauce for spaghetti, lasagna and much more!!
The great thing about this sauce is you can interchange the ingredients in the sauce to your liking!
With this sauce, I used beef, mushrooms and carrots, but if you would like, you can use pork, and use kidney beans, tomatoes etc.
In term of the spices, if salt and pepper are all you got, it will still taste very yummy!!
But if you want to take it up a notch, you can add some basil, thyme and some oregano, you will have a more fabulous sauce!! ٩(˘◡˘)۶
Doesn't this look soooooo delicious and homie??
Let's get started!!
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
1 pound of ground beef
2 - 3 cups of mushroom
1 - 2 cups of carrot
5 cloves of garlic
1 cup of water
2 tablespoons of salt
2 - 3 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoon of pepper
- Heat up a heavy and large pot on high and add 2 tablespoons of oil
- Add in the onion and garlic and cook until it becomes aromatic
- Add in the beef and break into smaller pieces and cook until almost cooked
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of pepper
- Cook until the meat is 90% cooked through add the carrots and stir around for a little bit
- Add the tomato sauce and water (tip: add the water into the cans before you pour the water in to get all the tomato sauce out of the can)
- Add the rest of the salt, pepper and sugar. (if you want, you can add the other spices during this step)
- Cover the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, turn the heat down to low and cook for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, and taste the sauce as it cooks to see if you need to add more salt or sugar.
- After 30 - 45 minutes it will be ready to be served!!
Here is the video Instruction
We are done!
You can make it once, and store the sauce for up to one week!!
Whenever you are feeling lazy, you can just cook some noodles, and you will have a delicious dish of spaghetti ready for you!
That was easy peasy right?
I hope you guys liked the recipe and you would give it a try!!
Let me know how it goes!
SHARE YOUR PICS WITH ME ON Facebook !! ٩(●̮̃•)۶
Thank you so much for tuning in, 'till next time!
Have Fun & Be Inspired!